Saturday, December 15, 2007

Winter



My wife hates winter. The last week has had bad weather and I can see that she is not happy. The problem is that she doesn't go to Lowe's. This is where the true rhythm of nature is played out. If my wife spent as much time in Lowe's as I do she would see the world differently.

Today I walked into Lowe's and all of the Christmas things were on sale. Most of the isles of Christmas decorations had been eliminated and the merchandise had been consolidated into one isle. In place of Christmas things there were hoes and rakes and barbecues. Lowe's understands that spring will be here soon and we better start getting ready.

The girl above wanted to marry me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We can't see the picture, but I'm sure you married the right girl. She may not love winter, but she seems to think you are the cat's pajamas. Happy Hanukkah,belated, and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the whole family.